The artworks and the limited editions that you purchased from Anique can be only used for personal uses such as appreciation. The copyrights still belong to the creators, so you may not use the works for commercial uses.
Articles in this section
- May I post the artwork that I purchased from Anique on my company’s homepage, print it on flyers or use it for any other commercial uses?
- Will works on Anique be able to be traded on other Non-Fungible Token exchanges?
- I have purchased the artwork, but it hasn't been shown in my gallery.
- Can owners download the original data of the artwork?
- What happens if I own an artwork?
- How can I obtain the artworks at Anique?