By possessing the digital ownership of the artwork, you become the owner. As the owner, you do not only have access to high-resolution artwork, but also the following privileges.
1. Certificate of Ownership
A certificate that proves the owner’s possession of the artwork, which is approved by the creators and the copyright holders, and issued by Anique. Name of the artwork, creator, studio, year created, owner ID, period of ownership are recorded on the certificate. The Certificate of Ownership can be viewed on Anique’s platform. Owners may also share it on social media.
2. Order Limited Edition
Limited Edition is printed artwork that can be only ordered by the owner of the artwork. Each owner can only order once. You may choose to order limited edition when you apply the artwork's lottery sales in the beginning, or order it later when from My Gallery page.
3. Ownership Transference
The sole ownership could be transferred to the next owner through Anique’s platform. Part of the profit will be returned to the creators of the artwork.
4. Owner's Specials
Each artwork would have its owner's specials, such as displaying user name with the artwork, ordering limited edition, viewing unpublished artworks, drafts and storyboards, participating in limited events, and more. Please check from the artwork's page.
※Please note that the copyright of the artwork still belongs to the creator. Copying the artwork, selling or distributing the printed artwork, etc., any kind of commercial use is prohibited.
※If any kind of prohibited action is found, the digital ownership will lapse.
※There may not be any notification before the suspension. Regarding such suspension or termination, it is assumed that the user accepts that the company will not pay any responsibility to the purchaser or third parties.
- After the user completes the payment for the digital ownership that's provided on the service, the service will transfer the purchased digital ownership to the user's ethereum address. At the time, the users who received the digital ownership will be able to use the digital ownership within the limits.
- The digital ownership that the user purchases is not allowed to be transferred to a third party platform excepts the platform that has contracted with the service. The company will not pay any responsibility for this kind of action.
- Any rights other than the rights that the service provides with the digital ownership belongs to the creators or the copyrights holder no matter how the trade results.
- The usage of the digital ownership is only on the service. It is prohibited that the user uses the artwork without permission from the creators or the copyright holders. Such as using the artwork on copying, distributing, streaming, downloading, archiving, uploading, editing, commercial usage, etc., are all prohibited.
- When the company is selling digital ownership, it may be sold in a lottery system. At that time, users may show their wills of purchasing. The winner will be randomly chosen from the users who meet the condition. The winner will be granted the right of purchase.
- After the user completes the payment for the digital ownership and the digital ownership is transferred to the users, if any kind of illegal actions and actions that violate this term of use is found, such as chargeback, the digital ownership will lapse and the user will be suspended.