Currently, digital ownerships cannot be transferred to another user. However, by the end of 2019, we plan to start a platform where users may transfer their digital ownerships to those who want them.
Articles in this section
- About Anique
- What is digital ownership?
- What can I do after I purchase a digital ownership?
- What kind of artwork's digital ownership is available on Anique?
- Where is the artwork's originally drawn data preserved?
- Can I download the originally drawn data if I have the artwork's digital ownership?
- Can I freely use the artwork if I have the digital ownership of the artwork?
- Can I transfer the digital ownership to another user?
- What does it mean to return the profit to the creator? Whom will it return to?
- How do I know when a new artwork is listed?