When a digital ownership is sold, part of the profit will be returned to the creators or the copyright holders. This is a new ecosystem that even the artwork is traded between users, the creators could be benefited.
Articles in this section
- About Anique
- What is digital ownership?
- What can I do after I purchase a digital ownership?
- About Make Offer
- What kind of artwork's digital ownership is available on Anique?
- Where is the artwork's originally drawn data preserved?
- Can I download the originally drawn data if I have the artwork's digital ownership?
- Can I freely use the artwork if I have the digital ownership of the artwork?
- Can I transfer the digital ownership to another user?
- What does it mean to return the profit to the creator? Whom will it return to?