The online exhibition can be view together by up to 4 people while talking on the phone at the same time.
Steps on Sending Invitation
1. Open "Friends (フレンド)" at the bottom of the screen.
※If you already have four people in the same group, you will not see the "friends (フレンド)" button.
2. Tap the "Invite (招待)" button in the upper right.
3. Invitations can be sent via LINE or email.
You may also use "copy as text (テキストをコピー)" to invite your friends via other ways.
Steps for the Recipient
1. Open the URL received from the invitee and access the invitation page.
2. If you have already registered an Anique account, click "Login to Join (ログインして参加)". If you do not have an account yet, proceed to "Register and join (新規登録して参加)".
If you are already logged in, proceed by tapping "Enter Online Exhibition (オンライン展覧会へ)".
3. Press the "Join (参加する)" button.
In "Friends in Attendance (入場中のフレンド)" shows all the friends who are accessing the online exhibition.
If you see more than one person, press "Join" for the friends who will be viewing the exhibition together.
"Friends in attendance (入場中のフレンド)" shows all the attendance who are using the chat mode.
After Joining the Group
1. After you successfully join the group, a notification will be displayed for both the invitee and the recipient.
Click "Next (次へ)" to proceed.
2. After that a pop-up for the microphone allowance will show up.
Please allow access to use the microphone.
3. After allowing access to the microphone, the following screen will be displayed. Click "Finish (完了)" and enjoy the exhibition together.
If you are viewing with a friend, you will see a friend icon at the bottom of the screen.
Your friend's icon appears at the center when viewing the same artwork, but your friend's icon will be displayed on the left or right depending on his/her position.
In that case, you can move to your friend's position by pressing the icon.
You can also freely switch the microphone on and off by pressing your own icon at the bottom of the screen.
About "Friend (フレンド)"
In this online exhibition, the invitee and recipient become friends.
If a user who has become a friend is viewing an online exhibition, you can simply press "Friend (フレンド)" at the bottom of the screen, select the user, and press "Join (参加する)" without following the invitation procedure. You can enjoy the exhibition.
※However, in order to become a friend, a direct invitation has to be made. Users who are invited in the same group will not be registered as friends automatically unless a direct invitation is made.